• Easy to use, Portable and Battery operated
• pC and dB value display
• Several display modes for on-site real time analysis and diagnostic
• Saves the waveform and edge of PD in its memory with the date and time
• Up to 7.5 hrs autonomy
• Ultra-versatile instrument
• Network phase synchronization
Cables and elbows
Capacitive probes allow the XDP-IITM to safely measuring partial discharge activity in extruded cable joints and elbows.
Corona effect detection can reveal the presence of contaminant and partial discharge. Use the ULD- 401TM parabolic sensor with the XDP-IITM to detect and locate corona effect on any overhead apparatus. The integrated laser beam allows easy pinpointing.
Looking for a simple and effective portable offline partial discharge kit? The XDP-IITM offline kit allows easy testing of a great variety of MV and HV apparatus such as arrestors, insulators, couplers, transformers, etc, up to 50kV.
Transfer your recordings to any PC running Windows for further analysis using the XDP-SOFTTM ad- vanced software. Managing and visualizing partial discharge recordings is the most effective method for tending evolution analysis.